" If you join us, you'll be part of a dynamic, global organisation that shows leadership on the world stage."
Ulster Bank was founded in 1836 and became a wholly owned subsidiary of NatWest in 1917. In March 2000, NatWest Group was the subject of a successful take-over bid by The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Ulster Bank Group is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the enlarged RBS group.
Ulster Bank has retail and corporate banking divisions and both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. If you are interested in searching for vacancies in Ulster Bank please click here .
Ulster Bank Retail Markets
Ulster Bank Retail Markets comprises of two distinct customer facing businesses: Retail and Corporate Markets.
The shop window of the bank to the public, operates out of 92 outlets in Northern Ireland and 142 outlets in Republic of Ireland. The Ulster Bank Retail business is responsible for the branch-based sales, service and marketing activities, delivering a full range of competitively priced products to the marketplace.
Direct Banking is responsible for all of our card based business, Anytime telephony/internet business, direct product offerings and eCommerce strategy and activities.
Ulster Bank Corporate Markets
Ulster Bank Corporate Markets looks after the day to day banking needs of our business and corporate customers as well as offering treasury and money market activities, wealth management, asset finance, inward investment, e-banking and international services. The Corporate Markets business is structured into four business units:
* The Commercial and Business Banking division is responsible for providing a variety of services to businesses operating at different stages, from small business at start-up level through franchises, to fully established growth businesses. The unit has a network of 58 Business Banking Offices.
* Corporate, Property and Invoice Finance is responsible for servicing the bank's medium to large customers across a range of sectors and specialties such as food, media, building materials, leisure, healthcare, project finance and infrastructure.
* Capital Markets works to help customers understand hedging and investment instruments as well as receive the best solution and price for their individual needs. This unit also provides specialist economic advice on treasury developments.
To be part of our united team you need to have a clear understanding of our goals and the means by which we are going about achieving them. It's not just about what we do but how we do it.
We are working hard to create a culture that puts customers first, where people are valued and have the courage to challenge the status quo in pursuit of excellence.
Why work for Ulster Bank?
* Ulster Bank Corporate Markets have been winners of the KPMG Business Banking Excellence Award 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008
* We have been recognised as a ‘Best Place to Work in Ireland’
If you join us, you'll be part of a dynamic, global organisation that shows leadership on the world stage and provides a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career for its employees.
You'll benefit from world class training and development that will ensure you have the tools to be the best you can be in your role here. You'll also enjoy a culture that supports your own personal aspirations.
We have a wide range of opportunities from our graduate programme, branch banking roles, and client facing roles through to Risk, Marketing, Legal and of course Finance. These start at entry level in our customer call centers through to senior management level.